All-New Ford Kuga at Abbey Garage
Sleek, spacious, and electrified, the All-New Ford Kuga is the first Ford passenger vehicle offered with plug-in hybrid and mild-hybrid powertrain technology
Click here to contact us for details,
or fill out the inquiry form below:
Plug-in Hybrid Kuga
The driving range and freedom offered by a traditional combustion engine alongside the efficiency and refinement of an electric powertrain.
- Ford’s first plug-in hybrid in Europe to deliver a pure-electric driving range of 35 miles, CO2 of just 26 g/km and combined fuel-efficiency 201.8 MPG.
- The battery can be charged using a front wing-mounted charging port, and is automatically replenished on the move using regenerative charging technology that captures kinetic energy normally lost during braking.
- To fully charge the battery from an external 240-volt electricity supply will take around 6 hours or 3.5 hours via an 7.4kW 1-phase Home Wall Box .
- Drivers can choose when and how to deploy battery power using EV Auto, EV Now, EV Later and EV Charge modes.
- When the battery reaches its lowest state-of charge, the Kuga automatically reverts to EV Auto mode – supplementing petrol engine power with electric motor assistance using recaptured energy for optimised fuel efficiency.
Mild Hybrid Kuga
The benefits of Plug-In Hybrid,
but with a larger high-voltage battery allowing you to drive longer distances.
- 2.0 litre EcoBlue 150PS mHEV engine has been enhanced for even greater fuel-efficiency.
- The mild-hybrid technology employs a belt-driven integrated starter/generator (BISG) that replaces the standard alternator, enabling recovery and storage of energy during vehicle decelerations, and charging a 48-volt lithium-ion air-cooled battery pack.
- The BISG also acts as a motor, using the stored energy to provide electric torque assistance to the engine under normal driving and acceleration, as well as running the vehicle’s electrical ancillaries.
- Streamlined silhouette for an energetic, nimble and capable appearance with premium proportions.
- Improved aerodynamics for better fuel-efficiency.
- Human-centric design philosophy: simple design and inviting environment.
- Comfort, spaciousness, flexibility.
- Class-leading second row roominess.
- FordPass Connect technology.
- LED Day Time running lights
- Privacy glass
- Silver roof rails
Click here to learn more about Ford’s range of Hybrid & Electric vehicles.